Version 1.3 Release

Fellow CMDR's

It's time again for another release.  Sadly, this is likely the final release of this application.  I've completed my wish list for the app and it hasn't gained as much traction in the ED community as I had hoped.  I feel like I'm leaving it in a good place and, if desired, it can be expanded by the community by creating additional voices.

I will remain available to fix bugs or offer help to voice creators if needed.

This version brings more quality of life updates, another limited female voice, more trigger changes to help voice pack creators create 100% compatible packs, and more.

CMDR K's voice pack has also been updated to be 100% compatible with the default voice pack.  Any creator who wishes to make an expanded voice pack should use CMDR K's pack as a tutorial on how to achieve full compatibility.

As always the new version is in the downloads section and please read the 1.3 release notes for a full list of changes.

This is Vandal, signing off.....